Saturday, January 8, 2011

8/90 (January 8, 2011)

Today is Saturday, so having Cole home all day let me get up a little later.
7am- ENERGY SNACK
  • Cannot even remember what... an apple maybe?
  • water
7:10am- CORE SYNERGISTICS
  • This was the workout I began with and I found that I pushed myself more this time. I don't know if that's WHY but I was able to do more and it's just the second week! That was super encouraging!
8:30am- BREAKFAST
  • Total (cereal)
  • Half slice of Grapefruit
  • Protein shake
12:00pm- LUNCH (Chick-fil-A again... I love the weekend!)
  • Fruit salad (lettuce, strawberries, mandarin oranges, cheese, apple slices, granola, carrots)
  • Lowfat Berry Balsamic Dressing (though I prob put too much).
  • Diet Lemonade
  • a few bites of my kids icecream again.
 (out all day and forgot snack)


5:00pm- DINNER
  • pork tenderloin
  • rice
  • steamed carrots
  • Green tea.
8:00pm- SNACK
  • life bar
  • lots of water
Today was ok. Need some more self control with the sweet stuff. We don' t keep any at the house, but if I go anywhere or am offered anything, I cave. It's almost 10 now and I'm not showing any signs of needing a Protein shake, so I may just go to bed soon. Leaving for church around 7am (practice music and prayer) so I'll have to get up at.... 5 or 5:30? (Gulp.) I'll try. P90X day 8...CHECK! Nite world!

No comments:

Post a Comment