6:00am- Cole took my before photos. OH MY GOSH... That's eye opening right there. I may not post them till Day 30, so there's something to compare it to.
6:15am- ENERGY SNACK
- 1 tsp peanut butter
- Lots of weight lifting with 2 sets of 3 different exercises every 5 minutes or so. Tony would work shoulders, then biceps, then triceps, alternating weights and different exercises. If you CAN do the full amt or reps (usually 10-20) with a larger amt of weight, then do it. But if you won't be able to complete the exercise, then go down to smaller amts. I did 10lbs for most of the exercises, but had to move down to 5lbs for triceps, since that is my weakest area. I'll build up eventually. The hardest thing was chair bends (?) where you squat down with your back to the chair and push your body weight up with your triceps. This will for sure be the hardest for me.
- 2 egg whites w/ diced tomatoes
- wheat thins to scoop up egg and tomato(is that gross?)
- protein powder with milk (8oz)
- cereal with honey
- enchilada soup (Progresso-- pretty healthy and TONS of potassium)
- green apple (I like it in reeeaaally thin slices, so it lasts longer)
- 1 tsp honey to go with the apples
- 1 cup of baby carrots.
- (Am I supposed to do the whole "small snack thing" every 2-3 hrs EVEN if I'm not hungry?)
- Tuna salad (tuna, green tomato relish, 1 tsp mayo)
- wheat thins
- Green tea
- Protein shake
- 100 Cal soup. (soup came a little later since those two things are nasty together...ha)
* Good day today.
Day 3....CHECK. Goodnight everybody!