Friday, January 21, 2011

20/90 (January 20,2011)

THURSDAY

6:00am- KEMPO X
  • I realized Kempo X is what was up next, not Core Synergistics. Cole worked out with me, which was so fun. I'm not a HUGE fan of Kempo X now. I do get a cardio workout, but I feel awkward doing some of the moves. Oh well.
8:00am- BREAKFAST
  • 3 egg whites, diced tomatoes on top of a 
  • bagel thin w/ light mayo
  • water
* Today from 9-11am I had really intense stomach pain accompanied with nausea. I'm gonna take the eggs out of my diet and see what happens tomorrow. This seems to happen only when I eat eggs.

12:00pm- LUNCH
  • salad 
  • soup
2:45pm- LEGS AND BACK
  • Ouch. This one is good. But I am so far from being able to do a pull up. I get right under the bar and put my foot on a chair and try not to push off with my foot. But I always have to push off with my foot while pulling as hard as I can. 

4:00pm- SNACK
  • orange
6:45pm- DINNER
  • pork roast
  • carrots
  • onions (all above were in a crock pot)
  • rice
  • water
* Today was good. I'm proud of myself for finishing two workouts to make up for yesterday. I regret the rice that I ate (and obviously the eggs), so no rice for me tomorrow. Tonight  before dinner the kids and I went on a walk in princess dresses. We were "going to the ball" and the little red wagon was our carriage. Leeland was the prince. So fun. Well P90X workouts 19 and 20.... CHECK. Tomorrow is Friday (cole's day off). YAY!


No comments:

Post a Comment