Friday, January 21, 2011

19/90 (January 19, 2011)

WEDNESDAY

6:00am- Woke up to work out and was distracted by house and how messy I'd left it the night before. Did laundry instead and then my kids woke up.

8:00am- BREAKFAST
  • 2 egg whites and diced tomatoes
  • bagel thin
  • apple juice (diluted) 
12:00am- LUNCH
  • salad (mixed greens, grilled chicken, mandarin oranges, almonds)
  • citrus green tea
* My stomach hurt again today and I was trying to trace it back to a food... eggs maybe? Intense pain (a knot in the middle of my stomach like gas pains) and nausea. Then it goes away. This time it came on around 2pm.

5:00pm- DINNER
  • bowl of grilled chicken soup
  • a few french fries (we were at Chick-fil-A)
  • water
*Cole and I were planning on working out together after the kids went to sleep since we were gone all day, and then were too exhausted. We're doing Core Synergistics together in the morning and then I'll do Legs and Back during their naptime to make up for not working out today.

nite.



No comments:

Post a Comment