Thursday, January 6, 2011

6/90 (January 6, 2011)

5:50am- woke up and ate an apple


6:00am- LEGS AND BACK


  • I LOVED this workout because I sweated more than I have in any work out. A lot of lunches and wall squats with Pull Ups in-between. I can't do a pull up at all, so I used a chair in front of me to keep my feet diagonally in front of me, and pull my body upward in a diagonal motion. I made sure to keep my whole body in a straight line and pull all the way to the bar and lower ALL the way down to straight arms... Is that right?
7:00am- AB RIPPER
  • Couldn't even sort of do this. I feel like my ab muscles are especially weak. Now they've grown back together since having Selah (almost 3 months) but haven't hardly been used since then. I should try to do this one a lot... or just do crunches while watching tv. I like the latter...
8:00am- BREAKFAST
  • 2 egg whites, spinach, and diced tomatoes on a bagel thin (one half only).
  • yogurt 
  • protein shake
10:00am- SNACK
  • nutrition bar
12:00pm- LUNCH
  • Progresso soup
  • Green Tea
3:00pm- SNACK
  • yogurt
6:00pm- DINNER
  • pork tenderloin
  • slow cooked carrots
  • rice (1/2 cup)
  • water
9:30pm- SNACK
  • yogurt with berries in it.
Yay for today. Pat on the back. Actually looking forward to Kenpo X tomorrow. Whoop, whoop! Day 6... CHECK. Nite all.

No comments:

Post a Comment