Friday, January 14, 2011

13/90 (January 13, 2011)

8:00am- BREAKFAST


  • Apple slices, peanut butter
  • Pretty sure I had a peice of cheesecake (what the heck?)




12:00pm- LUNCH


  • new england chowder
  • apple slices
  • water
3:00pm- SNACK


  • Smoothie (frozen fruit, lowfat vanilla)
  • oatmeal cookies (3)

6:00pm- DINNER
  • Made spaghetti sauce and noodles for the kids, and ate too much while making it for them.
  • cereal
  • water
9:00pm- KEMPO X
  • I know I know... 9pm??? What the heck. 
  • I got my new phone during their naps (new toy to play with) so that was distracting, and I cleaned and the kids didn't sleep. Cole came home and I asked him to do it with me that night. We worked out together and I loved that we were able to do that. Thank you babe.
Tomorrow I have core synergistics. Joy. I will be better disciplined tomorrow. I will. In the meantime, p90x day 13... CHECK! Time to go to bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment