Tuesday, January 11, 2011

11/90 (January 11, 2011)

6:00am- Tried to wake up. ;o)




6:20am- ENERGY SNACK




  • apple slices
  • peanut butter (2 tsp)
  • water
6:30am- CORE SYNERGISTICS (Instead of Yoga)
  • I am going to start substituting the days I'm supposed to do Yoga, and do Core Synergistics instead. I'll get more of a workout since I can do the Core Synergistics. Then maybe one day, I'll be able to do the Yoga.
7:30am-BREAKFAST
  • 3 egg whites, spinach, diced tomatoes
  • water
9:30am- SNACK
  • cashews
12:30am- LUNCH
  • veggie noodles, zucchini, broccoli, soy stir fry
  • white grape juice
  • tuna
3:00pm- SNACK
  • smoothie
5:30pm-DINNER
  • ham
  • green peas
  • scalloped potatoes
  • water
10:20pm- SNACK
  • protein shake
Today was WONDERFUL. Love working out in the morning. p90X day eleven... CHECK. Goodnight world!

No comments:

Post a Comment